Sick of running around, having to answer to someone, and experiencing burnout because of the nature of your job? Then it’s time to start paving your path to building the medical career that you love.
Now that you’ve set your mind around it, the next question is, how do you start? You’re in luck! Because today Dr. Andrew Tisser joins us to give us tips and guide us towards the process.
[00:01 – 04:09] Physician Burnout
- Who is Dr. Andrew Tisser?
- Andrew talks about his podcast, Talk2MeDoc
- Andrew on physician career burnout.
[04:10 – 16:18] Go Out and Set Your Own Course
- You create the career that you like. It’s not going to be handed to you.
- If you’re in it for money, then you’re on the wrong career path.
- Andrew discusses that entrepreneurship is not for everyone.
- Figure out your “why, what, and how?”
[16:19 – 30:47] Getting Started
- Andrew talks about how he started pursuing the career that he loves
- Building your personal brand
- Andrew’s advice for the people saying they don’t have the time
- Creating content and Andrew’s opinions on the different social media platforms
- Starting your own podcast? Andrew shares tips on how to build your audience.
[30:48 – 33:40] Closing Segment
- Final thoughts
- Reach out to Andrew. Links available below.
“You’re supposed to not be unhappy when you get out of training.” – Andrew Tisser
“You need to create a career that you like. It’s not just going to be handed to you.” – Andrew Tisser
Subscribe & Leave a Review
Subscribe to the Patient Convert Podcast and never miss a new episode!
Please support the podcast by leaving a Review
Connect with us on social media:
What We Do
Get a free practice marketing assessment – Intrepy Healthcare Marketing
Check out Kelley’s physician liaison training platform – Physician Liaison University
Check out our Physician & Social Media Video Creation tool – CaptureMD
Interested in being a guest on the podcast? Click Here to apply
Thanks for listening. Justin & Kelley Knott