Doc in a Box Website
As an award-winning medical website design agency, we know what it takes to design and develop a website that attracts and engages new patients. We also know that as a solo practitioner or hospital employed physician spending $10,000s on a website investment is not realistic. That is why we created the Doc in a Box program specifically for new practices, solo providers and hospital employees to allow them to create the foundation to start marketing themselves online with a new website.
How Doc in a Box Websites Work
Websites created specifically for solo providers & hospital physicians
- Solo Practitioners
- Hospital-Employed Physicians
- Small Private Practices
What does a Doc in a Box Website Include?
- Best-in-class Design Template Options
- Fully Responsive on Mobile Devices
- Core Content Pages for a Physician Website
- Professional Licensed Imagery
- Ability to Expand Website at Any Point as You Grow
- Appointment Request Capabilities
- Search Engine Optimization
- Tracking & Analytics Set Up
- Best-in-Class Ongoing Website Hosting Care Plans
3D Medical Animated Videos
Doc in a Box Website Examples
Doc in a Box Website FAQs
Great question! Because our web design team has pre-built and designed these websites as templates we are able to deliver an incredibly high-end website at a much more competitive price than custom medical practice websites that we build for our clients. A Doc in a Box website typically starts at $2,500 and goes up from there based on the features and add-ons you want.
Generally, our Doc in a Box sites take only 2-3 weeks to build! Sometimes even faster which means you can have your brand new website in no time at all.
You sure do! We build it, you keep it. That simple.