Some of our achievements
Social Media Managment Strategies that Drive Results
Social media with one of the most powerful ways to engage with patients, but how do you know which platforms are the best fit to reach your target patient? What should you post? When should you post? Intrepy Healthcare Marketing’s management programs take care of all of the heavy lifting required to build a engaged, lucrative online community.
- We customize each social media strategies to fit the exact needs and goals of our clients
- Brand continuity is of paramount importance so we create custom social media graphics for you
- With years of experience, our social media experts know exactly how to optimize your posts for maximize reach, engagement, impact and website traffic to drive more appointments and revenue
Ready to build a social media following that actually results in new patients? Keep on reading below to see why social media really matters, actual clients results, our process and more!
What Social Media Platforms?
SEE HOW WE INCREASED LEADS BY 200%
PAID SEARCH & SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Establishing a social media strategy and paid search program generated new, high revenue aesthetics patients.
Does My Practice Really Need Social Media Management?
A resounding YES. Social media has become a mainstay in our society. It is how a majority of people interact with friends and family, digest news, keep up with current events and make purchasing decisions. In fact, 95% of adults follow brands via social media. They are ready to hear from you but are you delivering the content they care about most? If you do, the rewards can be substantial. Below are a few of the reasons it’s essential for medical and dental practices to have and maintain an active social media presence.
- Social media platforms are one of the top search results. Try searching for your favorite brand, 99% of the time their Facebook page will be on the first page. This is a majority source of SEO.
- It is where your patients are regardless of your target demographic. If you are looking to reach new, local patients there is no denying they are not only one social media but active. You just need to know which platforms to connect with them on and the right content to deliver.
- Patients want to interact with their providers. It helps them develop a know, like and trust relationship
- It allows you to bring new patients “inside of the practice” without them physically stepping foot in the office
70% of adults use social media to connect, engage & share information
74% of consumers relying on social media to make purchasing decisions
97% of adults ages 16-64 logged onto at least one social network in the past month
What Does Our Social Media Management Include?
Built Specifically for You
- Social media audit
- In-depth strategy sessions to understand your exact target market
- Industry, geographical, demographic & competitor analysis
- Creation of profiles or optimization of existing platforms
- Custom cover photos, post templates to match branding & website
- Dedicated account manager to build presence and coordinate with practice
Active Monthly Engagement
Drive Followers & Patients
- Post weekly at optimal times to maximize reach and engagement
- Create custom post graphics
- Integrate with content marketing strategy
- Follow and engage with the target audience to grow following
- Run social media ads to extend targeted reach
- Develop creative promotional strategies & contests
- Active monitoring and social listening to respond to patients
Tracking, Reports & Optimizing
See the success
- Dynamic call tracking
- Traffic and lead generation reporting
- Monthly strategy sessions to spur growth
- Implement new ideas based on data
- Optimize ad spends and cost per lead
- Planning for upcoming events & promotion strategy