Kenneth is the VP of Marketing for Text Request, an online business texting service. He’s won awards for his work in sales and psychological research. He’s also worked with many businesses, from pre-launch startups to billion-dollar companies, to help them achieve their goals.
[00:01 – 09:03] What is Text Request?
- Kenneth explains what they do at Text Request
- Improving patient engagement through text messaging
- SMS and its adoption across different age brackets
[09:04 – 14:02] HIPAA Compliance
- Is HIPAA a concern with text messaging use for marketing?
[14:03 – 25:39] Leverage Text Messaging
- We discuss the ways on how you can leverage text messaging in marketing initiatives
- Areas where you can use text messaging in the patient life cycle
[25:40 – 30:27] Closing Segment
- Using text messaging in the patient life cycle to improve the patient’s journey
- Connect with Kenneth. Links available below.
“People aren’t going to unlearn convenience, and these digital communications have become incredibly convenient for a lot of people.” – Kenneth Burke
You can connect with Kenneth on LinkedIn or send him an email at email@example.com. Sign up for Text Request at https://www.textrequest.com/
Subscribe & Leave a Review
Subscribe to the Patient Convert Podcast and never miss a new episode!
Please support the podcast by leaving a Review
Connect with us on social media:
What We Do
Get a free practice marketing assessment – Intrepy Healthcare Marketing
Check out Kelley’s physician liaison training platform – Physician Liaison University
Check out our Physician & Social Media Video Creation tool – CaptureMD
Interested in being a guest on the podcast? Click Here to apply
Thanks for listening. Justin & Kelley Knott