Reviews are essential to the growth of your online presence, but it’s not the only purpose. With the help of reviews, we can also improve our business. By receiving client feedback on what we are doing wrong or are doing poorly, we can immediately pinpoint and plan a solution for these shortcomings. On the other hand, when we receive positive feedback, this helps push us forward and know that we are doing something right.
But we should never forget that we can never please our clients every single time. There will always be positive and negative feedback, but sometimes there are toxic reviews for no reason at all, with just the goal to taint or ruin your image.
So, in this episode, we tackle how we can remove those dreaded negative Google reviews.
[00:01 – 12:41] What You Can Do To Remove Google Reviews
- Justin and Kelly walk us through the different actions you can take on how to remove reviews on Google My Business.
- Flag (inappropriate/inflammatory/toxic) reviews for a potential removal
- Address the customer’s issue so they can edit or remove it
- Tweet the Google Small Business Team (@GoogleSmallBiz)
- Submit a formal legal request to Google
- Manage your reviews tool for Google My Business
- How to Build Positive Reviews:
- Note: consumers/patients are seven times more likely to leave a negative review, and most of the time don’t bother to leave positive reviews even if they had an amazing experience.
[12:42 – 14:33] Closing Segment
- Final thoughts and call to action
“The best way to proactively push against negative reviews is by proactively building positive ones.” – Justin Knott
Subscribe & Leave a Review
Subscribe to the Patient Convert Podcast and never miss a new episode!
Please support the podcast by leaving a Review
Connect with us on social media:
What We Do
Get a free practice marketing assessment – Intrepy Healthcare Marketing
Check out Kelley’s physician liaison training platform – Physician Liaison University
Check out our Physician & Social Media Video Creation tool – CaptureMD
Interested in being a guest on the podcast? Click Here to apply
Thanks for listening. Justin & Kelley Knott